- 500 MB Web Space
- MySql DataBases
- Email Accounts
- FTP Accounts
- Region: US,Europe
Contact our experts support by live chat, phone, tickets and more...
Truxgo has more than 850 Global Payment Methods.
We Are Developers
We use our servers for Truxgo's projects and creations.
- 1 What is Web Hosting?
- Web Hosting is a virtual server used for storing and hosting website content. A Server is divided into multiple compartments, each with independent FTP and Web access permissions. A compartment can only be managed by a single user account and each compartment shares the resources of a Server. When you purchase Web Hosting, you are essentially purchasing compartmentalized space on a Physical Server. Web Hosting is commonly sold in the form of a package, which allows you to customize server computing resources, memory, network transmission traffic volume, and web builders.
- 2 How do I set up Web Hosting?
- Fist you have to order and pay your WH. Click on ‘Buy Now’ and then follow these steps to make your order: Step 1. Obtain the account and password of the FTP & database Step 2. Upload website programs to Web Hosting by FTP Step 3. Test the website programs on Web Hosting Step 4. Add a domain name
- 3 What common scenarios can Web Hosting be used for?
- Website portals for small and medium-sized enterprises: Set up a website to run your enterprise and promote your brand. Personal blogs: Use open-source blog programs, such as WordPress, to set up your own blog on Web Hosting. Small-sized e-commerce websites: Set up a small e-commerce website. Content-based websites: Install a CMS on Web Hosting to set up content and news-based websites.
- 4 How do I transfer my website to Truxgo Web Hosting?
- Transferring your website to Truxgo is simple. All you need to do is upload your website files via FTP. We also have our Developer Team that can do it for you with additional fee.
- 5 Can I renew or upgrade my Web Hosting?
- You can choose to renew Web Hosting manually or set to automatic.
- 6 What restrictions does Web Hosting have in place?
- Web Hosting allows you to build unlimited websites, with an unlimited number of webpages; Each database should not exceed your memory disk space; CPU is shared on Web Hosting. Memory and disk space is limited according to your pack; Web Hosting only supports logging through FTP; All Linux Web Hosting packages must comply with the following restrictions and must not exceed: A) 25% of a CPU kernel; B) 512 MB RAM; C) 100 active processes; D) 1 MB/s disk IO; E) The number of access requests processed per second cannot exceed 1000 (1000 QPS); If you exceed these limits, your site may become slow or lose service.
- 7 How many domains can be added to Web Hosting?
- Web Hosting supports unlimited domain names. You can add or delete domain names via the hosting console.
- 8 Which region does the Truxgo Hosting support?
- Our Web Hostings can be supported at any of our locations; Our defaut server location is France but we can also support. Europe (Germany, Netherlands)
USA (Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami and New York)
Egypt, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico and more...